Allows users to easily switch themes (ideal for allowing light/dark mode).
Theme switcher functionality is made available to users via a widget; settings done via widget administration.
Settings available to display available themes as a list or select drop-down; widget admin allows themes with certain prefix to be excluded and/or to include only themes containing a certain word or part of a word.
As an alternative to using the widget, the function azc_ts_theme_switcher() can be called directly; add ‘dropdown’ as a parameter to have the select drop-down, instead of the list, of themes returned.
Download from WordPress.org.
- Download and extract the azurecurve-theme-switcher plugin files.
- Upload the azurecurve-theme-switcher directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin under the Plugins menu in the WordPress administration panel.
- Add the azurecurve Theme Switcher widget to one of your sidebars (select list/drop down and configure other parameters if required), or call azc_ts_theme_switcher() directly.
Changes and feature additions for the Theme Switcher plugin:
- Add azurecurve menu
- Add code from Daniele Scasciafratte (@mte90) to keep user on current page when switching theme
- Add optional theme prefix to ignore (useful for ignoring parent themes)
- Add optional filter to only include themes including supplied value
- Replace deprecated WordPress functions with current ones
- Fork from Theme Switcher
azurecurve plugins are free, open source tools for increasing the potential of WordPress as a CMS.
Plugins are a result of many many hours spent to deliver best product possible, reading comments from you and trying to support every WordPress release as soon as possible.
You can help support the development by donating a small amount of money.