Add Twitter Cards to attach rich photos to Tweets, helping to drive traffic to your website.
- Card Types of Summary or Summary With Images.
- Excerpt or first 200 characters of post added to card.
- Thumbnail or first post image will be added to card.
- Integrate with Floating Featured Image plugin for card image.
Download from GitHub.
To install the Add Twitter Cards plugin:
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
Support, including bug reports, feature requests or questions, is available from azurecurve via the azurecurve Community site.
Translations are usually in the plugins languages folder, but our Translations site will have the most up-to-date versions.
If you can translate the plugin, please request access via the azurecurve Community site.
Changes and feature additions for the Add Twitter Cards plugin:
- First version.
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, this plugin can be translated using the available .pot file or via our Translations site which will have the most up-to-date versions.
To translate on our translation site, please request access via our
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
azurecurve plugins are free, open source tools for increasing the potential of WordPress as a CMS.
Plugins are a result of many many hours spent to deliver best product possible, reading comments from you and trying to support every WordPress release as soon as possible.
You can help support the development by donating a small amount of money.