This plugin allows you to check the status of plugins on your site:
* Are they in the WordPress Repository.
* Do they use a 3rd party update mechanism such as [Update Manager](https://codepotent.com/classicpress/plugins/) from [Code Potent](https://codepotent.com/)
* Are they supported on ClassicPress or on WordPress 5+.
* Are they up-to-date.
Exception handling has been built in for [Contact Form 7](https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/) and [Google Sitemap Generator](https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/google-sitemap-generator/) which report a different slug in the API to the slug on the Wordpress Repository.
# Installation Instructions
* Download the latest release of the plugin from [GitHub](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-check-plugin-status/releases/latest/).
* Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
* Activate the plugin.
* Configure settings.
# Frequently Asked Questions
### Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot file is in the plugins languages folder; if you do translate this plugin, please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
### Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
### [Version 1.1.1](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-check-plugin-status/releases/tag/v1.1.1)
* Update azurecurve menu.
* Update readme files.
### [Version 1.1.0](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-check-plugin-status/releases/tag/v1.1.0)
* Update azurecurve logo.
* Update translations to escape strings.
### [Version 1.0.1](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-check-plugin-status/releases/tag/v1.0.1)
* Fix handling of unset variables.
### [Version 1.0.0](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-check-plugin-status/releases/tag/v1.0.0)
* Initial release.
# About azurecurve
**azurecurve** was one of the first plugin developers to start developing for ClassicPress; all plugins are available from [azurecurve Development](https://development.azurecurve.co.uk/) and are integrated with the [Update Manager plugin](https://directory.classicpress.net/plugins/update-manager) for fully integrated, no hassle, updates.
Some of the top plugins available from **azurecurve** are:
* Contact Forms – [details](https://development.azurecurve.co.uk/classicpress-plugins/contact-forms/) / [download](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-contact-forms/releases/latest/)
* Flags – [details](https://development.azurecurve.co.uk/classicpress-plugins/flags/) / [download](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-flags/releases/latest/)
* Markdown – [details](https://development.azurecurve.co.uk/classicpress-plugins/markdown/) / [download](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-markdown/releases/latest/)
* Page Index – [details](https://development.azurecurve.co.uk/classicpress-plugins/page-index/) / [download](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-page-index/releases/latest/)
* Redirect – [details](https://development.azurecurve.co.uk/classicpress-plugins/redirect/) / [download](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-redirect/releases/latest/)
* Remove Revisions – [details](https://development.azurecurve.co.uk/classicpress-plugins/remove-revisions/) / [download](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-remove-revisions/releases/latest/)
* Sidebar Login – [details](https://development.azurecurve.co.uk/classicpress-plugins/sidebar-login/) / [download](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-sidebar-login/releases/latest/)
* SMTP – [details](https://development.azurecurve.co.uk/classicpress-plugins/smtp/) / [download](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-smtp/releases/latest/)
* Toggle Show/Hide – [details](https://development.azurecurve.co.uk/classicpress-plugins/toggle-showhide/) / [download](https://github.com/azurecurve/azrcrv-toggle-showhide/releases/latest/)
* URL Shortener – [details](https://development.azurecurve.co.uk/classicpress-plugins/url-shortener/) /