Conditional links allows shortcodes to be created which will automatically link when a page or blog post exists with the same slug or title. If the conditionally linked page or post exists, the text will be wrapped in anchor tags otherwise plain text will be returned.
The following shortcodes are available:
- cpl for page links.
- cbl for blog post links.
Shortcodes can be used in the following ways:
- [cpl slug=”link”]
- [cpl title=”this link title”]link[/cpl]
- [cpl slug=”link” title=”the link title”]
Download the latest release from GitHub.
To install the Conditional Links plugin:
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
Support, including bug reports, feature requests or questions, is available from azurecurve via the azurecurve Community site.
Translations are usually in the plugins languages folder, but our Translations site will have the most up-to-date versions.
If you can translate the plugin, please request access via the azurecurve Community site.
Changes and feature additions for the Conditional Links plugin:
- Update azurecurve menu for easier maintenance.
- Move require of azurecurve menu below security check.
- Localization fixes.
- First version for ClassicPress forked from azurecurve Conditional Links WordPress Plugin.