Allows insertion of content configured through admin panel to be displayed after the post content; supports HTML format and works with shortcodes including Contact Form 7 and is multisite compatible.
Download the latest release from GitHub.
To install the Display After Post Content plugin:
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Set the content to display after the psot content via the admin settings page.
Support, including bug reports, feature requests or questions, is available from azurecurve via the azurecurve Community site.
Translations are usually in the plugins languages folder, but our Translations site will have the most up-to-date versions.
If you can translate the plugin, please request access via the azurecurve Community site.
Changes and feature additions for the Display After Post Content plugin:
- Update azurecurve menu for easier maintenance.
- Move require of azurecurve menu below security check.
- Localization fixes.
- First version for ClassicPress forked from azurecurve Display After Post Content WordPress Plugin.
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, this plugin can be translated using the available .pot file or via our Translations site which will have the most up-to-date versions.
To translate on our translation site, please request access via our
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
azurecurve plugins are free, open source tools for increasing the potential of ClassicPress as a CMS.
Plugins are a result of many many hours spent to deliver best product possible, reading comments from you and trying to support every ClassicPress release as soon as possible.
You can help support the development by donating a small amount of money.