Allows a 16×16 flag to be displayed in a post of page using a [flag] shortcode.
Format of shortcode is [flag=gb] to display the flag of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland; 247 flags are included.
Defintion of flags can be found at Wikipedia page ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 the admin settings page lists all flags.
Adding any png file to the plugins /images folder will make them available from the shortcode; this allows the replacement of the included flags with alternatives if required.
This plugin is multisite compatible.
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure relevant settings via the configuration page in the admin control panel (azurecurve menu).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugins languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on https://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin, please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
- Fix problem with update of Update Manager class to v2.0.0.
- Fix bug with plugin menu.
- Update plugin menu css.
- Upgrade azurecurve plugin to store available plugins in options.
- Update Update Manager class to v2.0.0.
- Update action link.
- Update azurecurve menu icon with compressed image.
- Update flags with compressed images.
- Add image filename to list of available flags.
- Add flags for Curaçao, South Sudan and Ulster.
- Replace Libya flag.
- Fix bug with incorrect language load text domain.
- Add integration with Update Manager for automatic updates.
- Fix issue with display of azurecurve menu.
- Change settings page heading.
- Add load_plugin_textdomain to handle translations.
- Exclude index.php from image listing on admin page.
- Fix issue with flags not displaying correctly on admin page.
- Replace Isle of Mann flag with working one.
- Amend sort order of flags to alphabetical order on admin page.
- Add name of flags on admin page.
- Change alt parameter of flag output to display country name.
- Update azurecurve menu for easier maintenance.
- Move require of azurecurve menu below security check.
- Initial release for ClassicPress forked from azurecurve Flags WordPress Plugin.
azurecurve was one of the first plugin developers to start developing for ClassicPress; all plugins are available from azurecurve Development and are integrated with the Update Manager plugin by CodePotent for fully integrated, no hassle, updates.
Some of the top plugins available from azurecurve are: