Gallery From Folder is a simple plugin which will read a folder and display a gallery of all thumbnails with links to the original full-size image.
The [gallery-from-folder] shortcode can be provided with either an alt_id parameter referning a specific name, or a post_id for a ClassicPress post.
An example of the shortcode is [gallery-from-folder alt_id="sample-gallery"]
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure relevant settings via the settings page in the admin control panel (azurecurve menu).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugins languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on https://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin, please sent the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
- Fix plugin action link to use admin_url() function.
- Rewrite option handling so defaults not stored in database on plugin initialisation.
- Update CSS to use width: 100% instead of width: 1000px.
- Rewrite options; this is a breaking change which will require options to be reset.
- Update azurecurve plugin menu.
- Initial release.
azurecurve was one of the first plugin developers to start developing for ClassicPress; all plugins are available from azurecurve Development and are integrated with the Update Manager plugin by CodePotent for fully integrated, no hassle, updates.
Some of the top plugins available from azurecurve are: