Easily add an icon to a post or page using the [icon] shortcode.
For example, to display the note icon, shortcode usage is [icon=note]; 1,000 icons from the famfamfam Silk collection are included.
Defintion of icons can be found at famfamfam.com: http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/; a settings page also shows all available icons.
Adding any png file to the plugins /images folder will make them available from the shortcode; this allows the replacement of the included flags with alternatives if required.
This plugin is multisite compatible.
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure relevant settings via the configuration page in the admin control panel (azurecurve menu).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugins languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on https://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin, please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
- Fix bug with plugin menu.
- Update plugin menu css.
- Upgrade azurecurve plugin to store available plugins in options.
- Update Update Manager class to v2.0.0.
- Update action link.
- Update azurecurve menu icon with compressed image.
- Update icons with compressed images.
- Fix bug with incorrect language load text domain.
- Add integration with Update Manager for automatic updates.
- Fix issue with display of azurecurve menu.
- Change settings page heading.
- Add load_plugin_textdomain to handle translations.
- Fix issue with flags not displaying correctly on admin page.
- Exclude index.php from image listing on admin page.
- Fix link in localized string and rebuild .pot.
- Amend sort order of icons to alphabetical order on admin page.
- Update azurecurve menu for easier maintenance.
- Move require of azurecurve menu below security check.
- Localization fixes.
- Initial release for ClassicPress forked from azurecurve Icons WordPress Plugin.
azurecurve was one of the first plugin developers to start developing for ClassicPress; all plugins are available from azurecurve Development and are integrated with the Update Manager plugin by CodePotent for fully integrated, no hassle, updates.
Some of the top plugins available from azurecurve are: