Options to enable conversion of markdown in posts, pages or wrap markdown in the [markdown] to have it parsed and converted into HTML markup. Place opening and closing markdown shortcode tags on separate lines to ensure markdown converted correctly.
This plugin is multisite compatible; settings need to be configured for each site.
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure relevant settings via the configuration page in the admin control panel (azurecurve menu).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugins languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on https://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin, please sent the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
- Fix plugin action link to use admin_url() function.
- Rewrite option handling so defaults not stored in database on plugin initialisation.
- Add plugin icon and banner.
- Update azurecurve plugin menu.
- Amend to only load css when shortcode on page.
- Fix bug with setting of default options.
- Fix bug with plugin menu.
- Update plugin menu css.
- Rewrite default option creation function to resolve several bugs.
- Upgrade azurecurve plugin to store available plugins in options.
- Update Update Manager class to v2.0.0.
- Update azurecurve menu icon with compressed image.
- Added options to enable markdown in post and page content; option for shortcode needs to be reconfigured after upgrade.
- Rewrite how markdown shortcode is handled.
- Fix bug with shortcodes setting being ignored.
- Add azurecurve icon to plugins action link.
- Fix bug with incorrect language load text domain.
- Add integration with Update Manager for automatic updates.
- Add load_plugin_textdomain to handle translations.
- Initial release.
azurecurve was one of the first plugin developers to start developing for ClassicPress; all plugins are available from azurecurve Development and are integrated with the Update Manager plugin by CodePotent for fully integrated, no hassle, updates.
Some of the top plugins available from azurecurve are: