Plugin providing shortcodes and functions to allow different content to be served to different types of device (Desktop, Tablet, Phone); also includes checks on types of device (iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone) and mobile browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera, WebKit).
The following shortcodes are available:
- iswindowsphone (alternative shortcode iswp)
- iswindowsmobile (alternative shortcode iswinmo)
All shortcodes available as functions with an azrcrv_md prefix for calling from themes, other plugins, etc. For example, is_mobile available as function azrcrv_md_is_mobile.
Uses PHP Mobile Detect class, the lightweight PHP class for detecting mobile devices (including tablets), from http://mobiledetect.net/.
This plugin is multisite compatible..
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure relevant settings via the configuration page in the admin control panel (azurecurve menu).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugins languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on https://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin, please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
- Fix version number issue.
- Fix bug with setting of default options.
- Fix bug with plugin menu.
- Update plugin menu css.
- Upgrade azurecurve plugin to store available plugins in options.
- Update Update Manager class to v2.0.0.
- Update action link.
- Update azurecurve menu icon with compressed image.
- Fix bug with incorrect language load text domain.
- Add integration with Update Manager for automatic updates.
- Fix issue with display of azurecurve menu.
- Change settings page heading.
- Add load_plugin_textdomain to handle translations.
- Update azurecurve menu for easier maintenance.
- Move require of azurecurve menu below security check.
- Initial release for ClassicPress forked from azurecurve Mobile Detection WordPress Plugin.
azurecurve was one of the first plugin developers to start developing for ClassicPress; all plugins are available from azurecurve Development and are integrated with the Update Manager plugin by CodePotent for fully integrated, no hassle, updates.
Some of the top plugins available from azurecurve are: