Apply the [nearby] shortcode to a page with co-ordinates and nearby locations (pages with co-ordinates), based on the settings, will be displayed in a table.
Examples of this plugin in action:
This plugin is multisite compatible; each site will need settings to be configured in the admin dashboard.
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure relevant settings via the configuration page in the admin control panel (azurecurve menu).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugins languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on https://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin, please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
- Correct typo in maximum-location option which was maximim-locations; settings will need to be updated and saved once update applied.
- Add 16 point compass with option to toggle from 32 point compass.
- Add direction for nearby locations using 32 compass points.
- Update CSS to provide more control.
- Initial release.
azurecurve was one of the first plugin developers to start developing for ClassicPress; all plugins are available from azurecurve Development and are integrated with the Update Manager plugin by CodePotent for fully integrated, no hassle, updates.
Some of the top plugins available from azurecurve are: