Shortcode which displays a simple tile based page index showing the child pages of the loaded page or of the supplied pageid or slug. This plugin is multisite compatible.
To use simply place the [page-index] shortcode on a page or in a post. Tiled page index based on child pages of the page the shortcode is used on.
If a different page index is required, or the shortcode is used in a post use one of the following parameters:
e.g. [page-index pageid='32'] or [page-index slug='mythology/celtic-fairy-tales']
If both parameters are supplied, then pageid will take precedence and slug will be ignored.
This plugin is multisite compatible; each site will need settings to be configured in the admin dashboard.
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure relevant settings via the configuration page in the admin control panel (azurecurve menu).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugins languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on https://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin, please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
- Fix bug with pageid parameter not working.
- Fix bug with setting of default options.
- Fix bug with plugin menu.
- Update plugin menu css.
- Rewrite default option creation function to resolve several bugs.
- Upgrade azurecurve plugin to store available plugins in options.
- Update Update Manager class to v2.0.0.
- Update action link.
- Update azurecurve menu icon with compressed image.
- Fix bug with incorrect language load text domain.
- Add integration with Update Manager for automatic updates.
- Fix issue with display of azurecurve menu.
- Change settings page heading.
- Add load_plugin_textdomain to handle translations.
- Add protocol check when constructing page index.
- Update azurecurve menu for easier maintenance.
- Move require of azurecurve menu below security check.
- Initial release for ClassicPress forked from azurecurve Page Index WordPress Plugin.
azurecurve was one of the first plugin developers to start developing for ClassicPress; all plugins are available from azurecurve Development and are integrated with the Update Manager plugin by CodePotent for fully integrated, no hassle, updates.
Some of the top plugins available from azurecurve are: