Allows shortcodes to be used in comments.
This plugin is multisite compatible; each site can independently define the shortcodes which can be used.
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure the allowed shortcodes via the configuration page in the admin control panel (azurecurve menu); shortcodes from BBCode allowed by default.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugins languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on https://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin, please sent the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
- Fix plugin action link to use admin_url() function.
- Rewrite option handling so defaults not stored in database on plugin initialisation.
- Add plugin icon and banner.
- Update azurecurve plugin menu.
- Fix bug with setting of default options.
- Fix bug with plugin menu.
- Update plugin menu css.
- Rewrite default option creation function to resolve several bugs.
- Fix bug in remove shortcodes function.
- Upgrade azurecurve plugin to store available plugins in options.
- Update Update Manager class to v2.0.0.
- Update action link.
- Update azurecurve menu icon with compressed image.
- Fix wrong link to Shortcodes in Widgets
- Fix bug with incorrect language load text domain.
- Add integration with Update Manager for automatic updates.
- Fix issue with display of azurecurve menu.
- Change settings page heading.
- Add load_plugin_textdomain to handle translations.
- Update azurecurve menu for easier maintenance.
- Move require of azurecurve menu below security check.
- Localization fixes.
- Initial release for ClassicPress forked from azurecurve Shortcodes in Comments WordPress Plugin.
azurecurve was one of the first plugin developers to start developing for ClassicPress; all plugins are available from azurecurve Development and are integrated with the Update Manager plugin by CodePotent for fully integrated, no hassle, updates.
Some of the top plugins available from azurecurve are: