The following types of snippet can be created:
- HTML – can be loaded using the shortcode.
- Internal CSS – automatically added as internal stylesheet.
- CSS Stylesheet – automatically loaded.
- PHP – can be loaded using the shortcode.
- PHP File – automatically loaded.
Shortcode usage is either [snippet id=1013] (where the supplied id value is a snippet post_id) or [snippet slug='hello-world'].
All snippets are loaded only on the site frontend; this protects the admin dashboard from white screen errors caused by badly formed PHP.
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure relevant settings via the settings page in the admin control panel (azurecurve menu).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugins languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on https://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin, please sent the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
- Amend to ensure snippets are not visible or accessible from the front end.
- Update azurecurve menu.
- Fix bug in azurecurve menu.
- Initial release.
azurecurve was one of the first plugin developers to start developing for ClassicPress; all plugins are available from azurecurve Development and are integrated with the Update Manager plugin by CodePotent for fully integrated, no hassle, updates.
Some of the top plugins available from azurecurve are: