Allows users to easily switch themes (ideal for allowing light/dark mode).
Theme switcher functionality is made available to users via a widget; settings done via widget administration.
Settings available to display available themes as a list or select drop-down; widget admin allows themes with certain prefix to be excluded and/or to include only themes containing a certain word or part of a word.
As an alternative to using the widget, the function azc_ts_theme_switcher() can be called directly; add ‘dropdown’ as a parameter to have the select drop-down, instead of the list, of themes returned.
This plugin is multisite compatible; each site will place and configure the Theme Switcher widget.
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure relevant settings via the configuration page in the admin control panel (azurecurve menu).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugins languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on https://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin, please sent the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
- Fix bug which broke plugin.
- Fix unassigned ts variable bug.
- Fix bug with plugin menu.
- Update plugin menu css.
- Change class name to avoid clash with method name.
- Upgrade azurecurve plugin to store available plugins in options.
- Update Update Manager class to v2.0.0.
- Update action link.
- Update azurecurve menu icon with compressed image.
- Correct problem with version number.
- Remove duplicate load language function.
- Add integration with Update Manager for automatic updates.
- Fix issue with display of azurecurve menu.
- Change settings page heading.
- Add load_plugin_textdomain to handle translations.
- Update azurecurve menu for easier maintenance.
- Move require of azurecurve menu below security check.
- Initial release for ClassicPress forked from azurecurve Theme Switcher which was forked from Theme Switcher.
azurecurve was one of the first plugin developers to start developing for ClassicPress; all plugins are available from azurecurve Development and are integrated with the Update Manager plugin by CodePotent for fully integrated, no hassle, updates.
Some of the top plugins available from azurecurve are: