Allows posts to be automatically tweeted when they are published.
Mark the Post tweet on publish/update? checkbox to post tweet when the post is published (works for both immediately and scheduled posts.
Set hashtags in the hashtags box; these appear after the tweet.
Save a draft of the post to see auto-generated default tweet and amend if necessary; to regenerate default tweet, clear Tweet field and save draft; post URL is represented by a %s placeholder.
Integrates with azurecurve’s URL Shortener for URL in tweet.
Download the latest release from GitHub.
To install the To Twitter plugin:
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Apply for a Twitter Developer account.
- Create your Twitter application here.
- Configure settings (including your Consumer API Keys and Access Token and Secret) via the configuration page in the admin control panel.
Support, including bug reports, feature requests or questions, is available from azurecurve via the azurecurve Community site.
Translations are usually in the plugins languages folder, but our Translations site will have the most up-to-date versions.
If you can translate the plugin, please request access via the azurecurve Community site.
Changes and feature additions for the Add Open Graph Tags plugin:
- First version.