This plugin works by providing three shortcodes which can be positioned on a post, page or widget:
- moderninsult when cicked will generate a modern insult displayed using the displayinsult shortcode
- medievalinsult when cicked will generate a medieval insult displayed using the displayinsult shortcode
- displayinsult is used to position the insult generated by one of the other shortcodes
Download from WordPress.org.
- Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot file should be in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
To install the plugin:
- Copy the azurcurve-intult-generator folder into your plug-in directory.
- Configure css via style.css to format buttons and display of insult.
- Activate the plugin via the admin control panel.
- First version
azurecurve plugins are free, open source tools for increasing the potential of WordPress as a CMS.
Plugins are a result of many many hours spent to deliver best product possible, reading comments from you and trying to support every WordPress release as soon as possible.
You can help support the development by donating a small amount of money.