The Posts Archive plugin is based on the Ozh Tweet Archive – a theme for Wordpress. The tweet archive was extracted, enhanced and turned into this plugin which lets the posts archive to be displayed in a page or in a widget.
This plugin supports language translations. If you want to translate this plugin please send the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given). The .pot file is in the languages folder of the plugin or can be downloaded here.
Download from WordPress.org.
- Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot file is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://wordpress.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
To install the plugin copy the azurcurve-posts-archive folder into your plug-in directory and activate it.
As mentioned, above there are two functions available:
- Page – Create a new page and enter the &91;posts-archive&93; shortcode where you want the archive displayed
- Widget – Add the widget to the desired widget area and, optionally, change the widget title
- Page showing the posts archive:
- Widget settings:
- Widget in sidebar:
- Fix label bug in month archive
- Fix Multilanguage support and add pot file
- Multilanguage support added
- Multi-site compatible
- Set default widget title on plugin activation
- Remove settings when plugin deleted
- First version
azurecurve plugins are free, open source tools for increasing the potential of WordPress as a CMS.
Plugins are a result of many many hours spent to deliver best product possible, reading comments from you and trying to support every WordPress release as soon as possible.
You can help support the development by donating a small amount of money.
- Widget settings: