Shortcode which displays a simple tile based page index showing the child pages of the loaded page or of the supplied pageid or slug. This plugin is multisite compatible.
Download from WordPress.org.
To install the plugin copy the azurcurve-page-index folder into your plug-in directory and activate it.
To use simply place the [page-index] shortcode on a page or in a post. Tiled page index based on child pages of the page the shortcode is used on.
If a different page index is required, or the shortcode is used in a post use one of the following parameters:
e.g. [page-index pageid=’32’] or [page-index slug=’mythology/celtic-fairy-tales’]’]
If both parameters are supplied, then pageid will take precedence and slug will be ignored.
Changes and feature additions for the Page Index plugin:
- Correct issue with if exists azurecurve menu
- add azurecurve menu
- Added options to allow setting of default colors to override CSS; width, height, lineheight, fontweight, margin, padding and textalign
- Added color (azc_pi_color) and background (azc_pi_background) custom fields to allow setting of colors using custom fields on pages to override CSS and options
- Added color and background options to allow setting of default colors to override CSS
- Added color and background parameters to shortcode to allow override of options or CSS
- Fix security issues
- First version
azurecurve plugins are free, open source tools for increasing the potential of WordPress as a CMS.
Plugins are a result of many many hours spent to deliver best product possible, reading comments from you and trying to support every WordPress release as soon as possible.
You can help support the development by donating a small amount of money.