This plugin works by providing three shortcodes which can be positioned on a post, page or widget:
- moderninsult when clicked will generate a modern insult displayed using the displayinsult shortcode.
- medievalinsult when clicked will generate a medieval insult displayed using the displayinsult shortcode.
- displayinsult is used to position the insult generated by one of the insult shortcodes.
Download from GitHub.
To install the Insult Generator plugin:
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Upload the entire zip file using the Plugins upload function in your ClassicPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
Support, including bug reports, feature requests or questions, is available from azurecurve via the azurecurve Community site.
Translations are usually in the plugins languages folder, but our Translations site will have the most up-to-date versions.
If you can translate the plugin, please request access via the azurecurve Community site.
Changes and feature additions for the Insult Generator plugin:
- First version for ClassicPress forked from azurecurve Insult Generator WordPress Plugin.
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
This plugin is developed for ClassicPress, but will likely work on WordPress.
azurecurve plugins are free, open source tools for increasing the potential of ClassicPress as a CMS.
Plugins are a result of many many hours spent to deliver best product possible, reading comments from you and trying to support every ClassicPress release as soon as possible.
You can help support the development by donating a small amount of money.